top of page
Time & Location
Dec 23, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
About this class
What to expect in this workshop:
- The menu: Holiday Appetizers: Brit Cranberry Bites and Spicy Roasted Olives
- Fēst Workshops are the ultimate guided discovery roadmap to help you master your home cooking.
- One Fēst Chef Instructor will lead the way as you learn how to make a delicious meal. Your Chef Instructor will demonstrate every step of the recipe, with two cameras to give you all the right angles and clear views of what's happening.
- Your Chef Instructor will answer any questions that come up via the chat box of the video call. You'll prep your ingredients and cook each dish with plenty of guidance.
- This class is your time to ask your chef questions, ask for feedback, learn a little something and most importantly, have fun!
- This is a group workshop, we ask that you remain muted throughout the class and submit all of your questions in the chatbox of the video call.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Brie Cranberry Bites:
- 1 egg
- 8 oz brie wheel
- 17.25 oz package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- All purpose flour for dusting
- ⅓ cup whole-berry cranberry sauce or jam
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Spicy Roasted Olives:
- 3 cups mixed green and black olives with pits
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 fresh red chile, sliced thin
- 4 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tangerines or mandarins
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
EQUIPMENT YOU'LL NEED:
- knife and cutting board
- kitchen towels and apron
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2 baking sheets
- parchment paper
- aluminum foil
- small mixing bowl
- small roasting pan
- pastry brush
Access for 1 person$10.00Tax: +$0.90 Tax+$0.27 service fee
bottom of page